Friday, July 22, 2011

What an adventure!



Yesterday I had a little adventure.  I went to have lunch  with a girlfriend.  Spending time with her is always an adventure.  I've gone deep sea fishing with her.  I have gone pet koi (my favorite is Lucy).  Well, yesterday I had another adventure with the koi, actually two adventures.  I dangled my feet in their pool.  I don't have ticklish feet but it sure tickled when they sucked on my feet.  Please don't think I would do this with just any fish.  I've known these fish for a decade.  My girlfriend asked for help with a task and I jumped at the opportunity.  I vacuumed the bottom of the pond.  It was soooooooooooooooooooo cool.  Well, it really was cool during the hot afternoon. 

This picture was taken shortly after getting out of the pond and just before going home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment