Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's so easy to

"It's so easy to fall in love.  It's so easy..."  Wait a minute.  I meant to say, "It's so easy to ignore my blog."  Now that I am not required, by my class (as part of my grade), it is so easy to ignore this blog.  I really did plan on posting regularly but it seems I need to have an incentive.  I'll have to figure out how to motivate myself.  This picture was taken at the first Hayward street party of the summer.  This street party is pretty interesting.  There were at least 3 bands and one DJ.  I liked the DJ the best - he played oldies near the classic cars.  There were two blocks of classic cars.  Some were restored to an original look and some where pimped out with some very interesting artistic details, hydraulics and lowered suspensions.  I prefer the ones that were restored to their classic look.  I guess I am just an old fashioned girl.  The other detail that I have neglected to mention was the abundant examples of what not to wear.  I didn't take any pictures of that.  It would be too tempting to do a post all about what not to wear and I don't want to offend anyone.  I think the best part was the BBQ.  There is a stand there that is at the farmer's market every week.  It is the second time I have eaten their food and I have to say that I love it!  My sweet husband bought some of their BBQ sauce for me.  Chocolate BBQ sauce.  I am adventurous eater.  I can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment