Monday, July 25, 2011

Family Photos

Here is the final project from my class.  It took a long time to figure out how to get it into a format that I could play online.  I have to tell you that it is missing the wonderful quotes that I had between sections. 

I suggest watching it in the small format.  It is super grainy if you enlarge it to watch it.


The music is by Keith Driskill.  The song is called Fireflies (copyright 2009).  I used the song with Mr. Driskill's permission.

I have typed the quotes below for those who are interested in them. 

"Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life."  ~Albert Einstein

"One of the greatest things a father can do for his children is to love their mother."  ~Howard W. Hunter

"The best inheritance a parent can give to his child is a few minutes each day."  ~M. Grundler

"A sibling maybe the keeper of one's unfettered, more fundamental self."  ~Mariana Sandmaier

"Every star is different, and so is every child.  Some are bright and happy, and some are meek and mild."  ~John C. Cameron

1 comment: