Monday, May 23, 2011

Photo walking

About a month ago my sweet husband brought home an article that talked about photowalks.  I was dying to try it after reading the article.  I couldn't go to the last one because I already had an appointment to work on the final assignment for my photography class.  This past weekend I had a number of commitments so I wasn't going to be able to make it again.  I couldn't sleep Friday night and didn't fall asleep until 4 in the morning.  I didn't get to anything that I was planning on.  When trying to figure out what I would do for the remainder of the day (after waking up) I remembered the photowalk.  It was so much fun to go for a walk with other people that are interested in photography.  I loved the experience.  I took a bunch of pictures of thistles.  I like thistles.  I don't know why.  I just do.  Here is one of those pictures.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment